7 Reasons Every Business Needs SaaS Backup
Discover the benefits of backing up your business data
Cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365 offer a wide range of convenience and flexibility. Even though these type of platforms are secure, your data isn’t protected in the same way their infrastructure is. That’s why you should invest in third-party backup.
Human error, malicious intent, hackers, malware, sync errors and natural disasters collectively add up.
In our eBook, we discuss why backing up your files can help your business:
- Reduce SaaS platform license costs and ease workforce management
- Maximise your existing storage with bring your own storage (BYOS)
- Achieve comprehensive protection and discounts
- Reduce costs with volume discounts
- Minimise effort with self-service recovery
Carbonite’s backup solutions provide large organisations uninterrupted access to critical business data. Discover the reasons why your business needs to protect its data through backup.